Thursday, February 12, 2009

An evolution of musical interests as seen through concert attendance

CONCERT - ah the word evokes a feeling of excitement and nervousness at the same time. And, an "Oh Crap, that was expensive". Over the years I have been to several concerts. Many of them I didn't pay for as I, at one time, worked for a record company that gave us free concert tickets. It is interesting to me to see the evolution of my musical interests just through the ticket stubs in my possession. Let see...
Cyndi Lauper
George Michael
Bobby Brown
Tone Loc
Ratt
INXS
White Snake
Aerosmith
Hootie and the Blowfish
Michael McClean
InsideOut
Carrie Underwood
Rascal Flatts (I'm trying to win tickets to this one) Anyway, thought that an interesting snipit of info.

3 comments:

  1. I was totally into Cyndi Lauper and George Michael...and now totally love Carrie Underwood...
    Good Luck on winning those Rascal Flats tickets! With the luck you've had in the past with winning stuff, you should be in business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that you'd have Cyndi Lauper, Hootie, and R.F. in the same list.

    I got NSYNC and Barry Manilow in mine!

    Win me some tickets too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Cyndi and George too. Carrie Underwood is great and would love to see her in concert. I didn't go to my first concert until after I was married. I went to Gloria Estefan one month before her big bus accident. It was an awesome concert. Since then I've been to Elton John, Harry Connick, Jr., Celine Dion in Vegas, Donny Osmond.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...