Thursday, February 12, 2009

Low-fat Living 3

Low-Fat living can be very flavorful. Try this recipe over a chicken breast with a pinch of cheese or over whole wheat pasta... Marinara Sauce 2 Tbs minced garlic (fresh) 2 16 oz cans crushed tomatoes (I really like S&W Italian crushed tomatoes) 1/2 tsp parsley 1/4 tsp salt 1/4 tsp red peper 1/4 tsp ground black pepper 1 Tbs Splenda (Or sugar or even honey) Spray a 3 qt sauce pan with olive oil and saute garlic until golden brown. Stir in remaining ingredients, stir and simmer for 20 minutes. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. MMMMMM--that looks so tasty!
    It appears that I'm on the major fat diet!!! What is with me? :(
    I can't seem to get it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you posted this! I was just wishing for a tried-and-true marinara recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...