Sunday, February 1, 2009

Low - fat living 2

When I make this, I make it just for me. I get comments like, "It smells like a dumpster in here..." I like to make fish tacos. I'm not a fishy fish eater, so I really like the taste of Mahi, Mahi. Fish Tacos Mahi, Mahi (or other) 2 corn tortillas olive oil Pico de gallo cole slaw Mrs. Dash Chipotle seasoning Cut up Mahi Mahi, season with chipotle seasoning and cook in pan with a spritz of olive oil. Combine in warmed tortilla with pico and cole slaw. (click link for recipe). Yummy and light

3 comments:

  1. I love fish tacos...I have a similar recipe that I just die over...I'll have to give yours a try! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had them. The only fish I've really been exposed to are fish sticks. Those would probably be good in a taco...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound really good. I like shredded salmon on nachos too! By the way, what is Pico de gallo and where would I find it in the store?

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...