Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013! Hello 2014!




As I end my time of "Hush", I wish you a Happy New Year!  As everyone does, we reflect on our experiences, some good and some not so good,  and blessing of 2013 as we move forward into 2014.

Below is a list of my twelve top posts, experiences, thoughts and blessings of 2013 all tied up like a nice little gift just for you.


  1. January - That time I changed my mind about my "Word of the Year"
  2. February - My feelings on the Emasculation of the American Man
  3. March - My top visited and pinned post of March - Easter Advent
  4. April - My most favorite post in April Journaling and Gratitude
  5. May - Top Visited post of May is Pervert in the Parking Lot
  6. June - As a girl's camp counselor this past summer, my post on Camp crafts had the most visits and pins.
  7. July - During the month of my anniversary, I offer some marriage advice.
  8. August - Who I Am received the most views in August
  9. September - Was a painful month, well the whole summer, really.  But September was worse and thus affected my writing.  However, this October post sums up the Miracles I experienced in September.  
  10. October - Sharing lessons I learned when I was dependent on others in "When Someone is Suffering."
  11. November - My thoughts and feelings on the typhoon in Tacloban in "When Prayers Aren't Enough..."
  12. December - "Spiritually Preparing for a More Simple Christmas" was my most hit on article of December

However my most favorite blog posts and oftentimes the least viewed are the series called "Miguel's Missionary Moment".  This is where my Missionary son shares his experiences and thoughts on Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Atlanta, Georgia area.

Thanks for being an avid reader in 2013 and here is to more noteworthy posts in 2014!

Which was your favorite or most memorable post from 2013?  
**Hint** it doesn't have to be from  my blog...



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to my Best of 2013 Link-Up! What a year it was, right? I am anxiously awaiting what 2014 has in store! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 2014 grow us even deeper and answer our call without fear!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...