Friday, January 10, 2014

A Major Award

Back in the year of our Lord 2013, in the month on December on the day of the 16th, I attended a late doctors appointment with KT.  On our way home at 5:45 Ladybug was texting us that she was hungry, and anything I could make wouldn't be ready until at least 7:30.  We decided on that day and in that hour of our hunger needs to stop at McDonalds.  We NEVER eat at McDonald's...well rarely anyway.    I ordered my Big Mac and fries in a moment of weakness.  When we got home we realized there were game tickets to pull.  As I pulled my ticket off my fries, I realized the printing was too small, that I either needed my glasses or to squint.  As I squinted, I made out the words that said I had won and Xbox One and a game.  I couldn't believe it!  People really do win these things!!


I really don't play many games, however when Miguel gets home from his mission he will be thrilled to have it.  It was a Christmas miracle, a Major Award, and that is the end of my story.

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Wow! That is pretty amazing. Lucky you! Count your blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so fun!! Yeah, you kind of wonder if anyone really wins these things. I love when we get fun, little presents that are unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew anyone who actually won before. That's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...