Thursday, April 9, 2009

Turning 40!

You know you're turning 40 when:
You get two invitations to go out on the same night, and you pick the one that gets you home the earliest. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either. When you don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along. The checker at the grocery calls you ma'am instead of miss. You hear a construction worker whistle at someone and don't even turn around to see if it was you

3 comments:

  1. I'm still a few years off, but the other night I was getting a headache, so was in bed before 10. I felt 10 years younger in the morning. It's depressing when a night owl can't handle staying up any more.

    wv= minding I guess we're MINDING that we're getting older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turned 30 last year, and I was very OK with it. I like being out of my 20s. But 40 sort of scares me a bit.

    But hopefully, I'll be so old I'll forget I'm scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I am already losing my memory. If I don't write something down immediately, it is gone for good....sad but true!

    Happy, Happy Birthday! We hope it is the best yet! Eat an extra piece of cake for me!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...