Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dance Festival

On April 25th my boys got the rare opportunity to participate in a Dance Festival at the Taco Bell arena. I would be remiss if I told you they were excited, but they never gave me a hard time about participating until the day of the Festival. But still, they did the right thing and went.
Several hundred youth filled the arena.

Secretly, I think they had a good time, though they would probably never admit it. They really dug the huge dance afterward.
TJ, of course, had to be "different" I sent him with black shoes, and look at what he is wearing... his red "Satan" shoes. Once a T-man always a T-man. He always makes us laugh.

8 comments:

  1. secretly, i think he had a good time too, and I would be the one wearing the satan shoes as well. I'm just a bit rebellious but in a good way, just like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, oh. Don't let Superdell see those Satan shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "satan" shoes are cool. I bet your boys enjoyed the opportunity to dance with all those pretty girls!

    It looks like fun. You got some good pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unrelated...but you will know what I am talking about. I hope I didn't offend you with my post today. It is true that the messenger often gets abused unjustly. It would be hard when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They'll never own up to it, but oh yeah, they had a good time! :) Fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so funny that he changed his shoes!--Hey!--at least it matched his belt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the dance festivals when I was younger. I didn't think they did them anymore. I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dance festivals are the best. Did you say "Taco Bell" arena? Interesting name...

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...