Saturday, April 11, 2009

Low-fat Living 5

So instead of buying PAM or other spray oils that are full of preservatives and propellants, I have bought the MISTO. I fill it with olive oil to lightly mist foods or pans with olive oil. It has a pump that builds the pressure to propel the oil out as a mist on your foods. It is way healthier than the alternative. I paid $9.95 for it at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I just continue to refill it with my olive oil when it gets low. Little steps to healthier living...

3 comments:

  1. Look at YOU!--ms. healthy!!

    Hope you had a great birthday...! I've been MIA from this sickness and haven't been blogging--so I missed your birthday post...

    Hope it was fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I will have to check this out.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...