Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Much Ado About Nothing!


Happy Birthday CS!
A dear friend is celebrating her birthday today. One time we went to Sun Valley with our husbands to celebrate our birthdays. We went out to eat and secretly hoped we would bump into Bruce Willis or Demi Moore
On another occasion we took a trip to Disneyland together. You would think my three kids would be birth control enough, but a few months later they had a disney baby of their very own!

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you on your special day!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are such a good friend! Did you make that cake? It is beautiful either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your friend!

    Pretty cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.....it feels good to be turning 25 for the 9th time.... :D

    You are such a great friend! I appreciate the post! I don't need a lot of gifts on my b-day, I just like to be remembered....thank you!

    I remember the trip to Disneyland, and your kids gave us a false sense of what parenthood would be like...they were too good! Ladybug was an angel and she was just a baby!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...