Friday, April 3, 2009

Saggy Pants and Droopy Drawers


Lately, my biggest pet peeve has been the latest fad called
"sagging".
I am so offended by the whole grossness of it. I mean who wants to see your underwear; your man panties! If you sag far enough, the only thing between me and the dark, abysmal crack is a thin piece of cotton. Don't get caught in a crowded elevator with a sagger, you just may make contact, or what if a sagger sits on your couch?! EEEWWW!!! Do they just have no self respect? Are they regressing to the days of droopy baby diapers? Somehow they think it looks "cool". This is what I see:
I think you're carrying a load there!

I am related to a couple of saggers. They are constantly tugging at their pants so they don't fall down, I can seriously afford a belt guys! They don't droop quite as far as picture one, but still...
They say it's "legit".
One day they are going to look back at pictures of themselves and say, "What was I thinking?" "I look so stupid!" Just like I do when I look back at my pictures of "popped" collars. It was so "cool" and so "preppy" at the time. Now, I just think
"Wow, I look STUPID".

 

7 comments:

  1. You are way too funny! I totally agree. I say "pull 'em up boys!"
    The droopy diaper is so right on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work with teenagers. It's a constant problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can stand a little sag, but when it sits mid to lower cheek I get ticked! I just want to pull them down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were at Taco Bell when our cashier was a "sagger". Unfortunately, his crack was showing, and it must have been itchy....because he couldn't keep his hands out of it. Needless to say, we went elsewhere for our food.

    "Sagging" isn't a good look for anyone. By the way, when did "plummers crack" become "sagging"? I am just not cool anymore!

    I loved the poster. The most collars I ever had up at a time was two...my shirt and jacket.....I was the epitomy of coolness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the coolness poster. when did THAT ever come back? and why???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I soooo remember popped collars! That was during my pegged pants phase and camero bangs!--

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the funniest poster!

    I agree. Every time I see some kid sagging, I want to go de-pants them. I have to fight the urge.

    I hope one day, they realize how stupid they look.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...