Friday, May 1, 2009

TJ's 1st Job

TJ has held his first job for a few months now. He is so grown up with his own job, paycheck and car. He is working at Little Caesars Pizza. When he was a little guy (like two), his Uncle Chris worked at Little Caesars. He used to call Chris "Uncle Pizza, Pizza", and he carried around a stuffed Little Caesars toy. Now this same Uncle has a little one on the way. I guess TJ will be "Cousin Pizza, Pizza" or "TJ Pizza, Pizza." Paybacks! It is fun to see him go off to work in his uniform and very gratifying to know that he is learning the value of work. He brings home Crazy Bread every day he works, and sometimes leftover pizzas. I guess one of his perks is food. Carbs are not my friend, but they sure taste good drizzled in butter, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Hmmmm...Thanks TJ!

4 comments:

  1. All my siblings worked at a local pizza place, but not me. I did work at a fast food place, for my first job.

    You must be so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your Ceasar's is anything like ours, he is going to stay crazy busy! I still can't believe he is old enough. In my decrepit brain he is still 11-years-old.

    I don't need the carbs either...but they are really tasty! For a cheap pizza, Ceasars is yummy! (You would think they have paid me or something.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least he won't come home reaking of garlic like I did from my first job as a salad girl!

    Carbs are not my friend, either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pizza is a great job for a kid...and the perks (left over pizza) are terrific. Eat some crazy bread for me!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...