Sunday, April 28, 2013

in(RL) Weekend


I'm breaking my weekend rule of no internet and blogging.  Yet this weekend was (in)courage's online in(RL)  Weekend Conference.  How could I not participate?   What an amazing organization with their spiritual thoughts and uplifting messages.  I'm grateful to know that even though we may not share the same religion, we share the same Faith.  Religion need not be divisive but that Faith in Christ is what should bring us together.  We all believe and worship a loving Savior, and strive to be better sisters, daughters, mothers and wives.  I'm grateful to be a part of such an incredible community and to call these women my Sisters in Christ.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Well said! There are many common elements of faith amongst different religions. I love building on what we have in common. I believe that is what the Savior wants us to do.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...