Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Flexibility



When I say the word flexibility, you are probably thinking of the yoga classes I've added this December.  But, no, I am not talking about the Yoga class I'm taking.  I am, however, talking about my own personal flexibility...not digging in my heals for traditions sake.  I figure this is all part of simplicity.  Getting rid of my expectations, flexibility with traditions and just going with the flow.  Things are going to be different around here...When I say around here, I mean here at my house this Christmas.  And, I seriously think I should get the Gumby Award!  Just sayin'.



1 comment:

  1. Oh sigh. Flexibility at Christmas really is a good idea, one I need to work on!

    Happy Holidays, and if you have a moment be sure to check out my US only jewelery giveaway! ow.ly/gdUGD

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...