Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dieting Breakthrough



I have an idea for an amazing new diet.  I really think it is going to catch on.  I have been sick for a week and have had no sense of smell or taste.  You want to know what else?  I don't want to eat.  I don't care to because there is no enjoyment.  Chocolate?  Pass, can't taste it...why bother.  Cherry Coke?  Pass on that, too.  The only drawback is that I really could care less about cooking in part due to feeling sick, but who gives a flying flip about cooking if you can't enjoy it.  Bring on the cardboard!

So the idea is some sort of miracle diet supplement that safely represses your sense of taste and smell.  Then voila, everyone loses weight because eating offers no enjoyment.  I know I can be sarcastic, but I am 101% totally on board for this scam, I mean cure.  I mean life is going to be a bit boring, but whatever...

 

5 comments:

  1. I hate being sick and still having to make good meals for the fam! But as a diet idea...definitely has potential! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might just be on to something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no for real that sounds like a great diet plan! that would be cheaper on the grocery bill too. i remember when i was pregnant NOTHING sounded good! have you seen that picture that's like, "i don't feel like exercising, i'll just wait till i get a stomach flu" haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped in from SITS Sharefest! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!
    My homepage ; fat loss factor program review

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...