Sunday, September 9, 2012

Miguel's Missionary Moment



"Dear Mom and Dad,

I love meeting people and telling them about the Book of Mormon.  I was riding the subway, it started and it made me fall into someone.  The guy named Samuel laughed at me.  We talked to him and told him about the Book of Mormon and he was excited to have one.  Later he asked what Elder meant, and we told him it meant "Defender of the Faith", and he was like "Oh I like that!"  He was a cool guy.  I got his address and number.

Here is a good scripture for the week:  Ether 12:27-28  

"27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them theiraweakness. I bgive unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my cgrace is sufficient for all men that dhumble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make eweak things become strong unto them.

28 Behold, I will show unto the Gentiles their weakness, and I will show unto them that afaith, hope and charity bringeth unto me—the fountain of all brighteousness.

I love you guys!"

1 comment:

  1. new follower! i found your blog through the diary of a brown girl's blog hop! great blog girl!

    www.brettandalyssa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...