Sunday, September 2, 2012

Miguel's Missionary Moment



"Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm learning that a mission is not a sacrifice but an opportunity to bring others to Christ and to bring myself closer to Him in the process.  I learn so much out here that I feel like a different person.  But trust me, I'm still the same Miguel :) just different in the Gospel.  I feel so much stronger, and I know it will be hard but worth it.  I know there are people out there waiting for ME.  No one else, just me.  And I can do it!  Philippians 4:13 brings me strength.  I also really like the scripture Alma 23:6 "And as sure as the Lord liveth, so sure as many as believed, or as many as were brought to the knowledge of the truth, through the preaching of Ammon and his brethren, according to the spirit of revelation and of prophecy, and the power of God working miracles in them—yea, I say unto you, as the Lord liveth, as many of the Lamanites as believed in their preaching, and were converted unto the Lord,  never did fall away."  That verse is what we should all strive to be, so converted that we never do fall away.  I want to let you know that I love you and you did amazing raising me.  Love,..."

1 comment:

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...