Sunday, September 23, 2012

Miguel's Missionary Moment




"Hello everyone
This week has been pretty uneventful. But I do have a story I wish to share. So about two weeks ago I was really sick of being on a mission because we had no one to teach, and I was about to call my misson president and tell him I'm  going home. But, that night I got on my knees and prayed for almost an hour begging God to give me one success story. That next day I met Jesse who I am baptizing this Saturday. I know that he was an answer to my prayer. He came out of nowhere and was elect beyond belief, and he has agreed with everything. I'm super excited for Saturday. There isn't much else going on but I wanted to share that I love you all and I cant wait till Saturday!"


A Mother's scripture to her son...

Philippians 1:3-6 (KJV) "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."

1 comment:

  1. I always loved hearing success stories from my kids' missions. I'm sure he will grow from his experience. Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...