Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bravery, Ladybug and SFO

You know I have been working on being brave this year...doing things that are out of my comfort zone.  This past week Ladybug went to San Francisco with her high school choir group, and I freaking had to be brave.  It's not like we have never been apart.  She has gone on trips with her grandparents and girl's camp without me...but this is California!  And not just a few hours drive...She is my baby, and this was so dang hard.

She was so good about texting or calling at least once a day to check in.  She got to do so many fun things and sing in some amazing cathedrals.  This was good for her, and it was good for me.  I usually don't like being brave, and this is one of those times.  I sure missed this kid.




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heart hears this. My daughter heads to college this fall HALFWAY ACROSS THE US! Sigh. Time to loosen my strings, but my heart still holds tight.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...