Monday, April 16, 2012

No, he is not her stalker...

Miguel likes horror movies and his girlfriend has a stalker.  Two unrelated things, but somehow, yet, related.  And, no, my son is not her stalker.  But he asked her to prom in a very horror movie-esq, stalker way.

Picture a ransom type letter left on the windshield of girlfriends car.  "I will reveal myself when I ask you to prom."  She rushed home from work and opened the garage door.  Unbeknownst to her, her sister was inside holding the door to the house closed and a friend was hiding in the garage.  Friend knocks over box in the garage scaring the girlfriend who tries desperately to get into the house.  She pushes the button to close the garage, and Miguel who is hiding around the side of the house trips the sensor.  As she turns around, she sees Miguel holding flowers and asking her to prom.  She is happy and relieved to see him, but still pounds him good.

Last year he asked someone with dyed Easter Eggs.  Girlfriend wanted him to ask her in a sweet similar fashion.  Being the practical male that he is, he didn't find it necessary to ask her creatively much less at all because, well, they were going out and had already discussed going to prom.

I do find it somewhat disturbing that he came up with something so scary.  But, at least he didn't come up with it on his own.  We can blame girlfriend's sister, too.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love creativeness that went into the asking. I had one guy ask me "mission impossible" style. I actually went to a park and asked a guy for a match. He lit the match. A car drove up and delivered a secret message. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I have some great stories about getting asked and asking to dances...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is so awesome! I mean not if I was in her shoes..I probably would have peed my pants but seriously what a great story to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sisters are great like that? ;) At least he was creative. I think that has to be one of the most fun aspects of prom.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...