Thursday, May 5, 2011

Letters to Ladybug #2

Dear Ladybug,

How is day #2 going for you? Today we got to see your big brother. He looks great and did really well in his ceremonies. It was really awesome to go up to him and hug him. He couldn't move until a family member tapped them out. So I just threw my arms around him and chocked back tears. I have missed him. Here are some pictures for you to see how much fun we had. Don't worry, we bought the DVD so you can see everything you missed.



Miguel and J-Thurbs' plane is late and we are hoping they will actually make it in for the events tomorrow morning. Say a prayer will ya?

Love,
Mom

PS. Sorry you had a migraine tonight. I hope you feel better soon.



2 comments:

  1. What a great letter! I bet that was a wonderful hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful!! Are you frying in Texas? Cause Texas is hot, hot, hot. This I know!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...