Saturday, May 7, 2011

Letters to Ladybug #3

Dear Ladybug,

We are having an amazing time, but missing you terribly. Just so you feel better, I've got some surprises to bring home to you. It'll be like Christmas. We got to watch some pretty cool parade exercises yesterday. It was very impressive and patriotic. Then we went to the Alamo and saw this really cool store where everything is purple. So Yeah, I had to at least take a picture.

So how the heck does a whole softball team not show up. Does that mean you win by forfeit? I know how grandma doesn't like sports. Sitting out at the field must have been pretty torturous for her. Be sure to treat her extra special for Mother's Day for me. Here are some pictures...

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...