Friday, January 15, 2016

#giveastory



Back in December I posted about Writing, Journals and Children In Need  in support of Gadanke journals and Katie and her newest Time Capsule journal for kids.  At that time, I mentioned I wasn't compensated, I just like to toot the horn of things that I love.  But I'm now part of her Ambassador team to share the message of these special journals that she sells.

I sent one of these fun journals to my niece for Christmas plus one for a child in need.  I never actually got to hold the book and really look through it until Katie sent me two books to review and share.

I love journal writing, although I'm not as good as I'd like to be.  In my defense, I kind of think of my blog as a bit of a journal, too.  But, really I just need quiet time to myself in order to feel the creative juices flowing.  What is great about this journal is that it is guided journaling.  It asks the kids to say... draw a picture of their home on one page, then to list reasons why they love their home on the opposite page or to list their favorite TV shows, or food.  It helps bypass that need for creative juices at it guides them to write down the little things that, when they are old like me, they won't remember unless they recorded it somewhere.

Isn't this a fun way to document a child's youth?  
I think this and a nice pack of colored pencils or gel pens 
would be a fun gift.

Stay tuned...I've got something fun coming up...




Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...