Monday, February 28, 2011

Shopping Euphoria


Once upon a time whilst I was shopping with my
 dear expressive husband,
I happened upon a fabulous sale...
the kind of sale that might make one foam at the mouth
and the heart rate speeds up just a bit.
I was beside myself with excitement!

What was given unto me with very little out of pocket
was joyous to my soul.
Whilst I was taken away by the spirit of shopping
 and partaking of the many fruits
that were being offered unto me,
 my husband said unto me...
"How's that shopping orgasm working out for you?"

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm with you. Shopping is wonderful but it's even better when they are having a sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! and your answer is...
    "Fine thanx, more please!"

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...