Friday, December 17, 2010

ATTENTION

Dear Family and Friends who are near and far,

If you have been anxiously looking in your mailbox everyday for a most coveted Christmas card from our clan, give it a break; there won't be any cards. If you were hoping for an updated family photo...sorry to disappoint. As for the abundance of Christmas baking and treats...Forget it! This year I have taken my life back and my mantra is

SIMPLIFY

I truly think that's the way Christ would want me to do it. Besides, nothing spells love of family, friends and the environment as a lovely e-card.


Sincerely,
2busy


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I only did Christmas cards this year because they were free. As for everything else we've decided less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! My Christmas letter started a family feud this year.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...