Saturday, October 9, 2010

Letters from the Coast

Dear KT,

Our first day in Oregon was quite pleasant. The whether held out and we did a bit of site seeing. After 12 hours in the car on Thursday, we decided the get in the car AGAIN and head up the coast to Tillamook. You know how I like cheese!


I got to sample bits of cheese and take a tour. The ice cream was delicious. In a state full of Marionberries, I got the Huckleberry to remind me of my beloved Idaho.

Later, we head back down to the outlet mall in Lincoln City for a bit of shopping.  Don't worry, I didn't spend too much money...


3 comments:

  1. Ooo, two of my favorite things. Cheese and the Coach outlet. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tillamook cheese and I love Oregon. I am so jealous that you are there right now. If you get a chance you need to eat a Tillamook Cheeseburger from Burgerville. TO DIE FOR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived in Oregon for 6 years and I miss it so. Looking at your pictures brought back many happy memories. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...