Monday, May 4, 2009

Randomness of Posts

There are a lot of blogs with themes. Recipe blogs, coupon blogs, blogs on organization, blog dedicated to entertainment. I am not one of those. I have decided that I am a random thinker. There is no specific pattern, purpose or objective to my blog. What I am thinking today, may not even be important tomorrow, or even something I ever think about again. Yet, in that moment when I push the "Publish Post" button, it is one of the most essential things that I feel must be shared. I have blogged about: Why I am 2busy Running Being Inept What type of mother I am My Winter Solstice Celebration Even my list here is completely random and without rhyme or reason. I hope you enjoy my randomness.
Do you read blogs that have a theme? Which type of blogs do enjoy reading best?

6 comments:

  1. nope, the blogs I like the most are the blogs just about life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely random! I don't really enjoy political blog posts, to be honest, and I will usually skip over those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm all sorts of random, too. And those are my favorite types of blogs to read. I also enjoy book blogs and cooking blogs, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow a couple of decorating blogs...but, they are not the blogs I look at first. It is probably because I know what I am going to get. Now yours and some others, it is always a surprise, and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to be in a certain mood to go to certain themed blogs. I like the more random ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, I'm with you...I'm completely random with my blog posts as well.

    The thing about blogging about random topics is I think sometimes it might confuse a newer visitor to our blog off b/c they may (mistakenly) read the most recent post & draw conclusions from there..good or not so good, depending on what the topic was. ;)

    Anyhow, I'm still rather new to this whole blog world, but enjoying the learning process! And I still think randomness rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...