Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why I am 2busy

TYPICAL TUESDAY
Get up go to work Run errands for work Visit Grandma at Hospital Pick up daughter from school Take daughter to performing arts class Come home pick up #2 son for Basketball Tryouts Come home again, husband says "What's for dinner?" Run back out to pick up McDonalds for dinner. Husband and son #1 go Home Teaching. Me, I go Visiting Teaching Daughter needs to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Come home Son #2 needs to be picked up from Basketball Tryouts Wants to play more basketball at the Church Drop #2 son at the Church, then go home. Iron clothes for #1 Son's job interview Call for daughter to come home. #1 son picks up #2 son at Church Collapse into bed for the night. Crap! I forgot lunches. Oh, Well! Days like this make me truly grateful for when I don't have days like this. I am grateful for my kids, husband, church, family, work, etc. (just not all on the same day). How was your Tuesday? This is how I feel after a day like yesterday...

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling my friend, I know! Pretend I'm patting you on the back right now out of pure understanding!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...