Thursday, October 23, 2008

I AM COMPLETELY INEPT

I am a complete MORON! when it comes to electronics. Oh, let me explain the ways. 1. I don't know how to set the alarm clock 2. I don't know how to run our DVR 3. I don't know how to use a remote control If you put a remote control in my hand it is so foreign that I can stare at it for 20 minutes before I figure out how to change a channel. By then, I've lost interest and have gone on to do something else. It's not that I'm not capable of learning how to do these things, it's that I don't have to. I'm blessed with a very technically minded husband. He takes care of me. He sets my alarm so I'm not late for work. He changes the channels in a very manly manner and he will record my shows so I don't miss THE OFFICE or HEROES. I am a very lucky girl! Maybe I should invest in this....

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh! Should we take contributions for the book? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No contributions necessary, but thank you, Jeni. I will continue to muddle through life technologically challenged.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...