Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Grateful Heart



Over the past year I have tried to focus on finding gratitude in my every day living.  I mentioned my personal quest in this post back in January.

For the third year in a row, I have read Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts...It seems to refocus my mind and heart on this whole gratitude thing.  It really is quite amazing...I guess it has become a tradition.



As we celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow with our families and friends, make it a goal to live with a grateful heart all year long.  It truly is life changing...




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I find gratefulness to be the cure of many emotional ills in my life. Hope you have a blessed holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, as we turn out hearts to gratitude we become a much happier person finding joy in the moments.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...