Monday, November 25, 2013

Transfers a Conference and {Miguel's Missionary Moment}



October 14, 2013

Well this week we had Stake Conference, and they threw down on missionary work.  It was super cool.  Transfers happen this week, and I'm still staying but my companion is leaving.  I'm getting a new Elder who has been out 3 months.  I am also going to be district leader again.  I hate  leadership. Hopefully we can get the area going now. Oh so I got to see one of my baptisms from Dacula at Stake conference!!! He has the Melchizedek priesthood and is planing on driving to the San Diego temple to be sealed! It was so cool to see them! A less active family I was working with got sealed.  I was so pumped! !

Elder Hamer out!!

Alma 31: 34-35 "O Lord, wilt thou grant unto us that we may have success in bringing them again unto thee in Christ.  Behold, O Lord, their souls are precious, and many of them are our brethren; therefore, give unto us, O Lord, power and wisdom that we may bring these, our brethren, again unto thee."

October 21, 2013

Hey family!  This week has been pretty sweet! My new companion is awesome!  We have been laughing so hard my abs hurt! This week was great.  We just started finding a lot more people to teach.  One day we knocked on this ladies door and she was like I dont know why you are here. I told her I was there to invite her to be baptized by the Authority of God, but she wasnt down. It is starting to get chilly here so I bought a sweater on the card mom, sorry :p it is cool though! We taught Marlon this week.  He was legit but wouldn't accept a baptismal date.  It was still a great lesson.  I decided a baptismal date sounds cooler if you think that you just set someone on a day to change their eternal destination! haha thats cool right?? Well I don't have much to say, but I love you all!!!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. He's got such a positive spirit. That's great. He'll need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet he is a great leader even if he doesn't like it. Example is the best teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...