Monday, February 4, 2013

Warm Lemon Water



With wellness on the brain, I have been researching different healthy trends.  This article popped up about drinking warm lemon water.  After reading all the health benefits, I decided to give it a try.  What can it hurt? The juice of half a lemon in a cup of warm water?  

The article by Ashley Pitman lists the following health benefits:

  • Boosts your immune system (hello vitamin C)
  • Balances your PH levels
  • Helps with weight loss
  • Aids digestion
  • natural diuretic (bye, bye toxins)
  • clears skin
  • hydrates the lymph system
Definitely read her article, as she expounds and explains further.  I am new at this and have not noticed all the benefits just yet.  But, I have noticed that if I take that quiet time to sip it with intention, not rushing but thinking about making healthy choices throughout the day, then I have been better at just that.


 

4 comments:

  1. oh man thanks for posting this! i've been feeling blah lately and i've also been breaking out on my face. so i think this is just what i need. can't wait till the kid takes a nap so i can relax with warm lemon water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lemon anything!!!! It just screams health to me! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...