Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blog Following



Slowly the blogs I follow have been falling off the Earth. I mean they are still out there floating around in the cyber world, but no one is posting anymore. People are slowly losing interest or running out of things to say, which by the way is one of my biggest fears. What if I run out of things to say? Will I sit comatose on the couch? Will anyone miss me? Either way, I am beseeching you my fellow bloggers and friends. Please share with me some of your favorite bloggers you are following. I need some insight and direction...

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit to be getting burned out. I would like to post a bit more in the new year, but we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with a 6 month old and a 4 year old, blogging isnt what it used to be - I have a few people I still follow and the rest are quilting blogs. (I am super lame) Pintrist is another awesome waste of time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't know of this blog, I know you will enjoy it...Rockstar Diaries (http://taza-and-husband.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think blogging is seasonal - right now everybody is concentrating on the holiday season!! Some of us drop away for a little while then come back. But that's why we're part of SITS - so we can always meet new bloggers! :) Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I think its just the season..where things get a bit crazy and people put blogging on the back burner! Here's to a new year of blogging! :-) I have a new blog called Color Issue...you should totally check it out...plus I am doing a custom blog design giveaway! :-)

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    p.s love your music choices on here! "i think we're alone now..." :-)

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...