Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm BAAACCCKKK!!!!

After taking some time off from blogging, I'm BAAACCCKKK!!! Didn't you miss me? I know you did. Without all my witty posts and comments on your blogs, life just wasn't the same...I'm sure of it...Don't burst my bubble.

I took some wonderful time off to spend with my family over the holidays. I wanted Thing 1, 2 and 3 to know they were most important to me. I didn't want to have to say, "Not now, I'm blogging..."

Christmas Eve was spent at home with a surprise visit from Santa Claus who came bearing candy canes. He is real! I saw him, it's true! Christmas Day was spent at my parent's house with my brother and his family. In the end it was wonderful and exhausting at the same time. It's good to get back to normal, though I'm sure the kids would disagree.

May your new year be filled with laughter, comedy and humor because that is what truly makes the world go round.  Money?  Phooey....My normal posting will resume on Monday...See you then!



8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm glad you weren't posting either because I'm feeling overwhelmed with all the reading I'm behind on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do miss your posts! I am sure I don't have people really following mine, but the few that do hate it when it goes months without being updated...Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and your New Year is off to a great start. It has been so great getting to know each other (like we never did in high school) over the past year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year may you have a great one. visiting from sits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you had a great Christmas! I hope that you are enjoying the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...