Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Written Words of Cheer - AKA the Christmas Letter



I've sent out my Christmas cards, stamped, sealed and hopefully delivered, and I realized that I may have neglected the readers of this here blog.  And that is just plain RUDE...I mean, really!

So here here is my Christmas card to you in word form:

Salutations and Christmas Cheer!
We are writing to you a brief synopsis of our year…
In January to Vegas, Kevin did go
To visit his brothers and his dad, you know.
February brought Japan business a whole month Long
We sure did miss Kevin while he was gone.
In April Michael got married to Natalie,
Inside the beautiful LDS Temple here in Boise.
After 12 wonderful years we sold our home,
Moving is ‘Heck’ we sure did groan.
My brother and his family moved away
We were all sad and cried on that day.
Then Lisa’s parents moved to Oregon
We are beginning to think it is something we’ve done.
Tyler moved back in at twenty-three
But, he eats all our food because it is free.
He’s going to Rexburg in April, we hope,
With him gone, too…How will we cope?
Nicole is a senior and so smart
She’ll graduate High School with a college head start.
She’s been accepted to BYU – Idaho
Where she will be a Freshman-Sophomore, you know…
We are full of life changes this year and next

Why not write us, call us or text?

And with these words to you, I wish you a Merry Christmas!  Thank you for being a devoted reader.  I appreciate every one of you.  I know you come, I see my stats, but I'd love to hear from you, too, from time to time.  

Lisa Out

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...