Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Journaling - A December Daily


Last year as part of my simplification and savoring, I decided to keep a Christmas journal.  It was part Gandanke journal, part repurposing old Christmas cards and part December Daily.


I used old Christmas card fronts as journaling pages.  They are pretty AND functional.  By recording thoughts, feelings, and activities that brought me closer to the Savior I was able to more fully savor the season.

It is definitely something I am doing again this year, though I am throwing a different twist this year and journaling my answers to the questions posed in Ann Voskamps advent book, the Greatest Gift.

What do you do with old Christmas Cards?
Do you do anything different with your December journaling?

**Originally published on 12/11/2013**

Amanda’s Books and More
Follow on Bloglovin
 

3 comments:

  1. what a great idea to reuse Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING this! Very great post and idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!! I have a bunch of old Christmas cards that are just too pretty to throw away. Now I know what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...