Monday, December 21, 2015

Sharing the Love



I lost three followers over the past week.  It's weird because of the lack of social interaction on blogs anymore, I don't know who they are.  I feel the loss in numbers, but I didn't know them.  The anonymity of the internet can be a sad thing.  I'd like to know people better, but the comments on blogs has really died out.  Unless you are some super star mega blogger.  Have you seen the comments on some of these blogs?  And then there are these big bloggers who have just turned comments off because they can't keep up...then I can't tell them how amazing they are.  Oh well...they probably know.

This Christmas I have been trying to give my focus to others.  Listening to them, interacting with them...making them feel important, showing my love.  This is much easier to do in person...to people we know, see and talk to on a regular basis.

How can I share this love and focus to followers of my blog?  
What have you done to help others feel valued and connected to you?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...