Wednesday, March 4, 2015

1001 Reasons to Love my Blog




Did you know over the weekend while I was composing posts, I hit the 1,001 blog posts marker.  Now that's a lot of diarrhea of the mouth or keyboard....I kid you not!  A lot has happened in our lives since October 2008 when I started this here little bloggy of mine.  And yet, here I am, the same person I was almost 7 years ago and 1001 posts ago.  I believe my writing has evolved and my style, but I'm still me. 

I'd like to share with you some of my favorite posts from over the years.  Don't worry, I won't be sharing all 1001 of them, you can thank me later. 

Revolving Doors and Footprints
Our Image of Self Worth
Definition of My Worth
Elusive Words
Toaster Babies
Christmas Letters of the Past
Bottles, Bibs and Diplomas
I Pressed Submit
My Epitaph
Marriage
Thirty-Two Steps
and
Thirty-Two Steps Continued

I can't hit a writing home run with every post, 
but these are my standout favorites, 
hands down, no questions asked... 

What have you learned about me or from me over the last 6  1/2 years?


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...