Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Best Of...

Everyone has their "top moment" or "top favorites" or "top something or other".  Since this is my blog, I feel like sharing with you some of my top most visited posts of all time..because I'm cool like that.  I'm sharing 7 because 7 is my husbands favorite number.  Weird...I don't have a favorite number...Do you?

#7 - Counting My Blessings - where I name a few missionary blessings I had been receiving.

Blessings Quote for Friendster - Count Your Blessings

#6 - Reaffirmations - An alternate to resolutions from 2009



#5 - I Pressed Submit - That time I pressed submit on my son's mission papers




#4 - Toaster Babies - How my children and teenagers have/had sleep problems...Just popping up ALL the time (wouldn't you love to have a cute little toaster like this?)



#3 - Easter Advent - I know we just finished up with Christmas, but it never hurts to look ahead.



#2 - Camp Crafts - Remember when I was in charge of Camp Crafts?  Lots of visits to this one...



#1 - 24 Days of Christmas and a Gift for you - Top visited of all time post! You can never prepare too early for next Christmas.  Just sayin'

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...