Friday, January 9, 2009

Reaffirmations (Resolutions), FINALLY!

In a quiet, sitting down moment, after the boys have gone to school, husband to work, and Ladybug still sleeping, I'm finally able to ponder what I would like to accomplish with the new year. I would like to become more physically and spiritually fit. Physically as I am approaching the big 4-0 in just a few months. I want to be "fit and forty". More exercise, less sweets, smaller waistline. I would also like to become more spiritually fit. "Exercise for my soul." Read more scripture, ponder and pray.

 I suppose it's time for a daily bit of "exercise" which is not going to be accomplished sitting here...Have a great day!

1 comment:

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...