Monday, June 11, 2012

This Girl is the Shiz

This girl is the SHIZ and I'm not even joking.  Ladybug recently had to do this HUGE project to finish up the 8th grade.  It required a 7-10 page report on a Presiden't Wife, a tri fold poster board spotlighting the life of this particular President's Wife, as well as, a 3 minute memorized speech with costume and props.  This girl of mine, did I mention she is the SHIZ, got 100% on each aspect of her project.  And, the teacher loved what she did so much that he had our High School Broadcasting group video tape her speech.  If I ever get my hands on a copy of that, I'm sure I'll blog it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Elizabeth Wallace Truman



The big guy even took time off of work to come see her presentation.  





2 comments:

  1. Great Job! It looks so nice and neat - I love the doily borders. I'm sure Kevin advised her to wear that coordinating top too huh? :) I can't believe she's going to be in 9th grade. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic!!!! :) Wow, your baby will be in 9th grade. That's a trip! It looks like she will be well prepared though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...