Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today Brings

A serious neck surgery for my sweet mother.  This is so scary to me.  She has a condition that left untreated could lead to paralysis.  The surgery itself, could cause paralysis, but her chances are better with the surgery than without.  I am very scared for my mommy.  But, I have faith that Heavenly Father will look out for her and bless her with strength.  A few prayers won't hurt either...In fact while you are reading this, I am probably sitting in the waiting room with my dad.


Air Force Man will return home to visit with us for nine days, spending time with his brother before Miguel leaves on his Church mission  serving the people in the Atlanta area and sharing the message
of Christ.  I am so excited to have my little family complete again even if it is for just a couple of days.




4 comments:

  1. Wow. Lot's going on. Good luck to your Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot on your plate right now. I hope things worked out the way you hoped. I'm praying for some good news for you. I think you deserve some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good things going on, because I hope that your mother's surgery yields good results. My mother had a few brain surgery's so I understand how delicate surgery in that area can be, but they mostly turn out very well and prevent more serious damage. :) Enjoy your family. I think that must be such sweet time because there is no way you can take it for granted. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..you are busy!!!
    please thank your sons for their service!!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...