Friday, March 25, 2011

A ReDo and a Trip to Graples

Do you like decorating as much as I do? Hmmm? I know you do. Sometimes my bank account precludes me from doing all that I'd like to do, but baby steps, ya know? So, if you live in Southwest Idaho you may have heard of Graples. It's only opened once a week and gets in all this great home deco stuff. A trip with mom, cha ching and three groupings later...

I had to get this little owl.  Oh my gosh!  He was winking at me. 
I have a fetish for red barn stars.  This is number three



This one makes my view out my kitchen window while doing dishes a little cheerier. 
Lovin' my daisies.  They are such happy flowers.


Now this piano grouping doesn't quite do it for me yet. 
 I think it needs a little more color.



4 comments:

  1. You have my dream kitchen window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a Graples...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that owl...don't know why I like them so much lately. Isn't it funny how stuff comes back around - I remember my mom having owls in the kitchen back in the day...

    You did a great job - love the view out your window!

    *hugs*
    ~alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of graples and would like to go but have never been ... yet.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...