Monday, June 29, 2009

Writing


Have you ever wanted to write? I mean more than blog posting or journal writing, but truly and sincerely write? I have the yearn, the inner pull to write a book, though the topic eludes me. I have a story inside that is dying to get out, regretfully, I can't quite touch it. Perhaps it is a dream I can't remember or a memory I have forgotten. I would love to feel consumed by the characters and a complex plot. To have them knocking at the dark recesses of my mind with their story and their lives, would be the ultimate "wanna be writer's" dream. Maybe this is because I am such a book worm myself...I want to join the exclusive club of "good writer" or "Entertaining writer." Is it a book of comedy? Romance? Mystery?
If you could write a book,
what genre would torture you with it's need to be penned to paper?

5 comments:

  1. I never really have. People tell me all the time I should write a book, but I don't consider myself a writer. Just a smart alec who can put it into words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to start writing also, just can't get the thoughts out. I am more of an illustrator though, so my stories just end up being kids stories...

    good luck with finding a stating point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get what you mean.

    I've always had some sort of Little House in the Big Woods type of story somewhere in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like writing children's books...and have written a couple. They all turn out rather twisted though.

    I wish I could be the next Stephanie Meyer and create memorable characters and make loads of cash.....maybe I should write about that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can relate to your post. I probably could write anything if I just had the idea! No ideas here. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...