Thursday, January 1, 2015

Broncos Love Fiestas

I saw that on a shirt, Broncos Love Fiestas, while sitting on my couch watching the Fiesta Bowl on TV whilst being in possession of 3 tickets to the Bowl Game in Arizona.  It's really a sad thing when weather interferes with your plans. I mean it's January, come on already.  Snow?  Seriously?

But just because we ate the cost of the tickets didn't mean we didn't have a dang fun tailgating party and tailgating parties are always the best when the team you love wins.  So, I sit on my couch wrapped in a furry blanket that makes me feel like a cat, feeling grateful, and all purry for my family and the safety they were afforded in staying home.

Go Orange
Go Big Blue
Fight, Fight BSU



See you Later 2014!  Happy New Year!


Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

  1. Hope 2015 treats y'all well!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...