Monday, May 28, 2012

Ladybug's Room Redo

Here is Ladybug's room redo project.  Ladybug picked all her own colors, ribbon, furniture arrangement and picture hangings.  

She pretty much had grown out of her pepto bismal pink.  



Here are her color choices:  Bermuda Blue and Prickly Pear


Finished Product


Ribbon Border


I took this normal boring shelf from Hobby Lobby and added
five drawer pulls to make a great place for Ladybug to hang
her necklaces.  Thanks for the help KT...


Celebrating her new and improved room!


Stay tuned for some how to's

6 comments:

  1. Cute! My Mom let me pick my colors when I was about 14. It's a very exciting process and she'll remember it for the rest of her life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! I love it- the necklace shelf is also a great idea. I have much to learn about girls. yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total preciousness! How fun for you and her. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Looks like you have great taste! I bet she loves her new room! Girly and pretty, perfect!

    Sarah XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super LOVE this idea! I just pinned it on my Pinterest so I can remember it when I'm feeling crafty and DIY-ish. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...