Friday, July 8, 2011

Anniversary & Boy Scouts

Today is my 22nd Anniversary to KT. Now that is a LONG time! But today, instead of choosing to spend it with me, moi he is spending it with a group of boy scouts doing this


It is just a day...and we do have TWO anniversaries
(That's right!  I married this man of mine TWICE!)

He told me:

"Don't worry, baby, we'll celebrate next week in Oregon, 
with your parents 
and Ladybug
in the RV.  
(and in the same breath) 
Do you mind if I bring my golf clubs?"

And that is how we roll...


4 comments:

  1. 22!!! That's amazing. My ninth anniversary is coming up and I thought that was long. Cant wait to make it to 22.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, aw too bad. I guess the 22nd anniversary kind of gets lost between the big 20th and the 25th.

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For years, our anniversary was spent performing Handel's Messiah (it just always fell on a performance date). I have a close friend who spent every anniversary for years at a Boy Scout or BYU Alumni dinner (again, happenstance). Just pick another day and treat it like the real thing! The importance is to CELEBRATE your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...