Monday, July 4, 2011

The 4th!

Happy 4th of July!!!  Today is my most favorite and beloved holiday.  Really, it is.  Above and beyond that of Christmas.  I love celebrating my patriotism, bbqing, making homemade ice cream, swimming, watching fireworks, hanging with family.  Need I say more?

I actually thought this informational/fun facts about the 4th of July was, well, kind of fun. I borrowed it from VA home loans, and they aren't paying me or anything.  (Just thought you should know).  Now I think I'll grab a Popsicle!

Sorry this doesn't show the whole thing. My HTML is limited. I guess you could click it...
Click image to enlarge
4th of July Fun Facts Infographic
Via: VA Home Loans



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...