Friday, April 29, 2011

My 42nd Year Bucket List

I've been contemplating being 42, and, yes, I think I am having a midlife crisis. More than likely my life is half way over. There are things I want to do that I've never done before my 42nd year is up.

Here is my "Bucket List"

1.  Skydiving with my friend J-Thurbs who happens to be  23 years younger than me!



2.  Run in a 10K.  I've done a 5K now it's time for the 10.


3. I'd totally like to see the Grand Canyon.  Never been there and it's about time.
Ya hear that KT?






 


3 comments:

  1. I was thinking I would love to go to a National park this year. The Grand Canyon would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the Grand Canyon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! You rock it girl! I wanted to skydive until Z came along...now I think I'll wait!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...