Monday, March 22, 2010

Have you noticed the light?


Source:  ME

Have you noticed the way the light has been falling recently? Shadows are shorter, the sun is brighter. Temps are getting warmer, more comfortable...I have opened up my windows for a good airing out...Before the dreaded daylight savings time, I was even driving to work wearing my sunglasses. I have since reverted to driving in the dark again, but I know when I get back from Spring Break the glorious sun will be there to greet me in the mornings again. I love the spring and summer. Something comes alive in me...I have more energy and creativity. I feel like I have come alive, been reborn...

How about you?

10 comments:

  1. Love the new look of your blog and I love spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And we're going to Disneyland tomorrow, so I think that will also help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like light. I like it when I wake up and I like it until about 9:30pm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. RUB IT IN!!! I haven't seen the sun in dayz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunlight does wonders for me, too...I've been more productive, motivated, and simply enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes me too. Longer days means more time to stay in the stuffy house and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flower, and yes it is beautiful! It is so warm and sunny!

    I can't wait to take some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. me too - daylight savings time is the best medicine. PS love the music on the blog today...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. I am a different person on the spring. The light, warmth, smells... it is all so rejuvenating!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...