Thursday, October 29, 2009

I wish I were...


Today I wish I were in my old home of Colorado. Reading news on the internet, I see pictures of a white wonderland: My former home buried in snow. My thoughts bring me to my snow days of youth. I remember being all cozy and snug in the house with the fireplace going and a steaming mug of cocoa. What could be better? I remember my brother trying to wade through four feet of snow to borrow eggs on Christmas Day. I am most definitely in love with snow days.


6 comments:

  1. We're in CO and both "worked" from home!! You are missing a great time. Its absolutely beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is there. The pics look wonderful~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snow days when everyone can snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa and read all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like really big snow days. I could do without the snow that doesn't actually stick to the ground. I love the warm and snugglie INSIDE part. But it is also fun to walk around in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good portion of my family lives in Colorado. I miss them and I am really sad I'm missing the snow too. There's no such thing as snow in Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...